Happy New Year!! I can't believe another year has passed.....where does the time go?? Mike and I are hoping that this new year brings us JOY and JOY to your families as well! We have had to jump many hurdles over the last few years. Although it has been tough, it has melted us together and has helped make us who we are today. We are truly hoping that we will be BLESSED with a new addition to our lives this year.
When I got home last night, I had a present waiting for me in the kitchen....... a pizza stone. I was so excited. We could not wait to use it so Mike and I decided to make our very first homemade pizza together. Yes- I did say HOMEMADE-crust and sauce (thanks to the VanDusen family receipes). It was so much fun and soooo GOOD!!!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kelly and Mike: I feel joy will be in your life this year. You too are meant for each other. You always manage to get through the worst of times. That's what makes a great marriage. Love you both....Love mom....p.s. great background !!!
Post a Comment