Mike has made the decision to put Med School on hold for awhile. He has decided to go to Northern Illinois University and pursue a Masters Degree in Anatomical Sciences. He was really struggling with the time spent away from his family and doesnt know if that is how he wants to spend the rest of his life. Currently, he is teaching Biology to nursing and PT students at NIU-and is loving it...He loves being able to deliver instruction and help prepare his students for what their future may hold..
Here is Mike working in the lab

5 comments:
I'm very proud of both of you. The last few years has been rough and you keep moving on. Just remember, there's a time and place for everything in life, and yours will come. Just be patient and have faith. Love you both...Mom B
M.Sheryl's comment was so aptly stated.
I love you both also and am so proud of you both!
Sounds like you guys have been swamped. Whatever Mike chooses will be great and I think I could see him as a teacher/ professor. He always seems so calm and ready to help. I'm sure its great to be done with the basement, more time to relax. (Glad you got your laundry room Kelly lol)
It all sounds good. Mike whatever you decide to do with your career, we will always be proud of you. You and Kelly work things out always together, so no matter what you choose to do in life, it will work out for the best. Love you both grandpa and grandma
Well, I finally figured out how this works. I just want you to know that I'm so proud of both of you. I really believe in my heart the two of you are soul mates. Not everybody is fortunate enough to find their soul mates the first time, some never do. You both light up a room when you walk in and it's nice being around both of you. We miss you and wish you nothing but good luck this year. I pray we hear the pitter patter of little foot prints (so what will you name your dog??? Just kidding). Love, Auntie
Post a Comment