Well, it was about that time!! Mike and I took Wrigley for his first haircut.. We found a GREAT groomer. She reported that Wrigley did a GREAT job and was a GOOD boy. Hopefully, he will stay a little cooler, see a little better and maybe even meet a CUTE girl dog with his new style!!

Wrigley Before

Wrigley After
.jpg)
Wrigley After
4 comments:
Mike and Kelly,
Wrigley is absolutely stunning looking!! Don't tell him though, we don't want it to go to his head.
What a gorgeous dog.
OMG!! Wrigley is so cute. I'm sure he will be nice and cool for the summer. Peanut is going to fall in love with him.
Wrigley is so beautiful!!!!!!My gosh there was a dog underneath all that fur. I bet he is so happy now, I'm sure he is cooler. love ya all
OK...I don't know if you check your blog anymore to even get this comment...but I'm DIEING to see pics of your little baby!!!!! Maybe you could e-mail me some. :) And I'm a bit of a slacker, but something should be in the mail this week. Man, we miss you guys! I need your e-mail address/phone number. :)
Post a Comment