Monday, May 4, 2009

New Happenings

I guess it has been awhile since I posted last. Things are going well and have been busy around here. Wrigley is now 12 weeks and he brings alot of joy to our lives. He just went to the vet today for his check-up and he is up to 20lbs with a clean bill of health.
THE BIG NEWS: 2 max bets on a $.25 slot machine and JACKPOT!! I won $360 dollars. I had no idea what was happening-people started surrounding me and the machine just kept adding up. IT WAS GREAT!!!
My mom and I "survived" prom weekend. The kids all looked AMAZING!! Best of all-I got to spend time with my DEAR MOM!! It was so nice. Puppy pictures to come-Im sure my mom will be posting prom pictures.

2 comments:

Mom Sheryl said...

Kelly, I Love You. Thanks for all you help with Prom and Post Prom activities. It was great actually having you all to myself. I will always treasure our first time together on our "mini" vacation without men!!

Mom said...

Kelly you are a great sister and a great daughter, it was so nice of you to take the time to go and help your mom at the wis. dells. Love grandma